Sunday, June 25, 2006

Haha! You Be Stuck, Now!



I kid. Here's a lovely picture of my sister, Christine, and new hubby, Kevin, after the deal was sealed on Sunday, June 18th, 2006.

The wedding was gawgeous, and much fun, frolic and fancy food was had at a mansion in joliet.
http://www.patrickhaleymansion.com

Now the happy peeps are off in Costa Rica, honeymooning, fending off monkeys and getting a nice sunburn.

And getting stuff for my parents, who, well, deserve it big, fat time.
And for my sister, Sharon, who's taking care of their hyperactive dog, Roxy, while they're away.
And also for me, I hope. 'Cos I like stuff from places I'll probably never get to.

Congratulations, my seester and new brother-in-law! Two more groovy cats could not exist!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog owner approval? Screw it. Here's what Karl said...


Wow, congratulations to your sister, looks like a fun weekend was had by all. I love your sister's profile, cool nose and smile.

Did you end up catching any floral barrages at the event?

you can delete the other message, I forgot to switch blogger to other.

6/26/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Lorelei said...

I have no idea what this "blog owner approval" crap is. Tell me what you're seeing. I think my blog is possessed, as Laura don't gets the guff I'm gettin from my shit.

Regarding the wedding... it was all very laid back and stuff. I neither caught (nor wanted to) the Flung Bouquet of Magickal Portent. I got a man, and he KNOWS he ain't going anywhere, heheheh...

And the ratio of insane marriage hopeful femmes to myself was, uh, large.

6/26/2006 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let's walk through the process again here. I type a message, usually something quite funny and clever.
Then, I switch the identity box to Other. Then I put the ol' Special K name in the box... and hit the Publish Your Comment button and...

6/26/2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home