Sunday, September 24, 2006

EMT Klassy!




...Because I know you been waiting.
Been biting the nails, have ya? Picking the nose, and itching in places your momma told you not to?
You can stop now.
Hello! These are the peeps who have had to endure my presence 40 hours a week for, like, 8 weeks.
I have SO enjoyed myself with these humans. It's really strange how close you can grow when you're hanging out for hours at a time.
It's like my own dysfunctional family, only I'm not related to any of these freaks.

I'm already going through withdrawal.

Pictured here is pretty much everyone*:

Juan, Gwen, Jennifer, Kirk (back), Amanda, Me, Damani (front), Wajdy, and Louis


They are silly people.

I MISS YOU, SILLY PEOPLES! Cocktails and/or food soon? Like, for those of you who don't drink or are celebrating Ramadan and stuff?

Here's silly people in action:










* NOT pictured would be:

Sa'ana: Med student extraordinaire. Cute, petite, and mouthy as hell, she took the course in order to focus on Emergency Medicine, in which she, after she breezes through her medical boards, will specialize. Friggin smartass.

Sheila: Skinny, chip-chompin' mother of one. "That is NOT the question I asked, Laura"... Well, miss-- the question I ask is WHERE the fruck were you half the session? And how come with all them Cheetos your ass ain't huge?

Chris: Our quick-witted, mongoose-y Instructor. Forced upon us the term, "Overlord". M'Kay. Simple enough. Wonderful educator, if, at times, a bit, uh, "special". The only reason he's not in said group photo is that the other shot taken by Amanda had to be discarded, as her nicotine withdrawal made us all look like blurry motherfuckers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The internet is a wonderful thing...me and my husband had a fight and this morning he left early to drive 300 miles for a meeting...there is a low black cloud over the house..but I have just watched your videos and laughed! It looks like you had a great time and made some fine new friends..and you have a sexy voice too!

9/25/2006 3:16 AM  
Blogger Lorelei said...

Aw, Deirdre, thanks! I blush...

That really sucks to have an argument, and then to be forced to wait to heal that rift due to crap getting in the way (like meetings). I do hope your man apologizes soon and betters himself, taking care never to fuck up again...

Ha! I make joke. Every NOW and again it's the chick's fault. But this is rare.... ; )

I really do hope the two of you patch things up, and soon. Personally, I would text him with a message saying I loved him, was sick over the fight, and wanted to talk ASAP.

But I'm flattered that my site has the power to give you a bit of a lift. That makes me feel wonderful!

Hang in there, dear.

9/25/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Old Man Crowder said...

Those people will be saving lives? Yikes.

And that was YOUR voice? Wow, that's SO not how I pictured it. Dierdre's right...beaucoup de sexy.

9/25/2006 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew I was right to like you miss lorelei....we think the same way! And text him is exactly what I had done..even worded practically the same way!! And yes your site did lift me...but you should already be feeling wonderful 'cos you are doing so well with the training....I'm guessing you are a bright and funny individual! Increase the peace!!

9/26/2006 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMC..what voice did you imagine?

9/26/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Old Man Crowder said...

Sort of hard to explain, really.

I did, however, picture Lorelei as a red-head, though. Maybe not AS red as she is, but still...

9/26/2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Lorelei said...

Folks, the "red" ain't for reals. Hairs on my head are a nice, bland wheat-color. With lots of grey. Started early! What can I say?

Oh, I love me the rhyme.
Boom-chakka-lakka-boom-whoop-SINGIT!

However, I AM of the curiousness. What would one suppose my voice to be like? High-pitched-y and whiney? Mucous-y? or mebbe totally testosterone-ridden, as if I was awaiting my penis implant?
(that shit fell through, btw)

9/27/2006 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home