Sunday, November 26, 2006

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

Happy Birthday, Sheena! You are surrounded by peoples who loves you to the fullest...




...Even if they* take a fudgey-cake-thing and smear it all over your face.

So that you look like you lost the Peter Criss Lookalike Contest. Again.

So WHAT?

You are the beautifullest and heroically silliest, wonderful person I know.

I love you, sister.


* Pictured in background is Christine, older sister to the smearee. Quite proud of her handiwork, she is.
But I helped, so I be a schmuck, too. Go, schmucks!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorelei said...

P.S., Sheena-- You kinda look like you got, huh-huh, a small boy's weenie in your mouth.

ZING!

11/27/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

speaking of small boys and chocolate cake, remind me to show you pictures of Jasper's first birthday.

11/30/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Sheena TOTALLY looks like Peter Criss in that pic, too. Good call.

11/30/2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home